There are many Technical support companies out there, how do you choose who to support you? While we won’t attempt to answer that for you, below are a few things to consider, and a few reasons we think we are better.
Things to think about when selecting a Support Company
- Is the support company over-utilizing their resources? – Many support companies these days are measuring their employee utilization. This creates an overworked staff who develops a fix it fast mentality where larger issues are often swept under the rug and the symptoms of a larger issue are masked. You will see a lot of turn-over in these companies.
- What are their qualifications? – Often companies hire tech guys without experience and throw them in the thick of it with no training. This leads to sloppy, inconsistent work. A couple of their personnel may have experience and certifications, but most do not. It’s not someone I would want working on my computer, would you?
- Are you too small for them? – Is your company one of their smaller clients? If they primarily support companies with more employees than you, then you may end up on the bottom of their list of priorities.
So what makes Excessive Computing different? What are our qualifications?
- Experience – Our Engineers have decades of experience and are certified with Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, Sophos, and a host of other technology vendors. We do not throw inexperienced personnel onto the help desk. We have experience with worldwide businesses utilizing multiple datacenters and now specialize in providing enterprise level support for growing small businesses.
- Integrity – We are here to help you. If you ever feel that didn’t happen we will make it right. Keeping your business running is our business.
- Partnership – We know what it takes to run a business and we know you need to think about that business, not technology. We can manage the technology, discuss options, reduce operational costs, increase efficiency, and reduce down-time.
- No Upfront Costs – The solutions we provide are proven, reliable, and can be provided as a service where you have no large upfront expenditures for technology.
Contact us today for a technology survey and proposal.